Super Social Phone

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of LG DoublePlay™. All opinions are 100% mine.


Ever feel like your phone is not social enough? Well LG has the one for you.


The LG Doubleplay™ is equipped with dual customizable touch screens ¾ a 3.5-inch main display and 2.0-inch sub display ¾ that operate independently or in tandem, as well as a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard and Swype® for easy text input, LG DoublePlay™ allows users to perform multiple tasks at once such as updating their Facebook pages while simultaneously surfing the Web, texting or checking email.


The LG DoublePlay™ also comes with a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recorder, .Cloud Text™ and Group Text™, Android™ 2.3, and 2 touch screens.


I  find the LG DoublePlay a winner for me because I love texting and web browsing at the same time. I send out over 1000 texts a month. i Spend most of my day online on twitter and facebook. This phone makes my social life easy to share.


How many texts you do a month? Are you very social?  Do you love being on your phone to update?


Maybe the LG DoublePlay is the one for you.


For more information the LG DoublePlay, check out this link LG DoublePlay™


and is available exclusively at T-Mobile.


Visit Sponsor's Site

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Need To Quit?

Booty Fresh Review