CollageIt free Review
<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP365fdd130956aa4adf96e11beb244fe6"><img src="http://www.tomoson.com/images/main/pixel.png" /></a>
Automatic, Easy to Use and Powerful
- There is no need to make any manual adjustments since this collage editor can create photo collage automatically with just a few mouse clicks. It is easy enough for the users of all experienced level.
- WYSIWYG—Real-time preview with high speed.
- Great capacity can accommodate a handful of photos up to 200.
- Diverse types of photo collage can be created and A1 size or even larger size is available.
Various Collage Templates to Choose
- Choose the collage layout with various collage templates or create picture collage on Mac OS X & Windows with blank one.
- Many kinds of pre-designed templates included, users can select a style at their will.
- Various collage layouts can be found in the templates.
Customize Photo Collages Freely
- Set page size and collage background to meet your needs.
- Easily design your picture collages with variable parameters provided, such as photo count, photo space, page margin, rotation and sparse.
- Photo frames and shadow added for decoration.
- Cropping photo is available so that the photos in the collage can fit well into the chosen collage space.
- “Random Layout” can continuously generate all kinds of collage layouts in seconds by just a click.
Share the Collage Anywhere
- Save the collages as JPEG, PNG, PDF, PSD or other images formats and print it out.
- Send it to family members and friends via Email.
- Easily set your photo collage as your desktop wallpaper.
- Share your beautiful collages on Flickr and Facebook.
THE HARD TRUE
CollageIt is everything it claims and more. I love it up until trying the software i was doing collages on my phone. I did some pictures of my own seen Here.
Would I Buy: yes its worth for the picture lovers.
Cost: free and pro $19.90
Where to buy: http://www.collageitfree.com/purchase.html
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM365fdd130956aa4adf96e11beb244fe6">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.