Monthly Subscription Box Hell

This addiction started for me back in September 2012. With 3 monthly boxes of "samples". I kept thinking to myself its fun and i don't have to go shopping for new product much. 

I was very very wrong for these reasons. I never used all of the samples, gave them away, and wasted some by throwing them out. Just did not like having no idea what i received. Some people get a kick out of buying every box. To do show and tell also known as "FREE MARKETING" for companies.

I done it myself now learned to not do it again.

Today I returned to normal shopping feeling of i didn't miss out on the latest box. Because i already bought the product i "wanted". No more wasting money or time waiting packages.

Can you say its  worth it?

 

  

Popular posts from this blog

Booty Fresh Review