Cook’n Recipe Software Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
. Cook’n is the Only Recipe Software that lets you:

• Easily Enter your Personal Recipes
• Get Ideas for What to Make for Dinner
• See a Visual Menu Planner
• Auto-Generate Shopping Lists
• Capture Recipes From Favorite Websites
• Calculate Nutrition of Your Recipes
• Capture & Sync Pinterest Recipes 
• Scan Printed Recipes 
• Discover New Recipes w/Live Feed 
• Print Themed Recipes - Demo
• Use Snip-It to Capture Blog Recipes 
• Import recipes from Word - Demo
• Share Recipes with Social Media 
• and much more!



My view and take I like being able to have all recipes in one spot. Right now i  have books and magazines clippings everywhere. Always take an hour to find the recipe i want. With COOK"N I do not have to do the guess work just look on the list or search for something new to try. The time saver Recipe Organizer.

Top 3 features i love are Capture  internet Recipe , Analyze nutritional facts , and printing.

Here's a demo





 like Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/Recipe.Organizer)

Pinterest account (http://www.pinterest.com/cooknsoftware/)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.

 Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Need To Quit?

Booty Fresh Review