Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask #powerofplants


The Claim:   Our skin can often become congested with many cleansing masks over drying the face. This mineral rich oceanic clay mask contains a negative electrical charge which acts like a magnet helping to draw deep-rooted impurities out of the skin without drying. Its hydrating and oil absorbing properties leave skin soft, smooth and wonderfully cleansed

The Goodness inside:: Natural oceanic clay, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Arctium lappa (Burdock Root Extract), Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate.
 



crazy face

after



The End I LOVE BOOTS 

the first mask i used and can really feel the mask working. My pores felt tight. the Clay is real not chemical filled. I enjoyed this one relaxing and paired with steaming shower. 

Great day.... 

disclaimer: Thanks Boots and influenster.com for giving a sample for me to tryout.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Need To Quit?

Booty Fresh Review