SuperSwizz Vegetable Slicer Thoughts

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


This was a fun review. I gotten the superswizz 3 days ago. I been making salads so far. Or should I say salad spaghetti. I want to make soup and veggie burgers next.

I was thinking this is useless I could use a plain grate. To my surprise it's neat I never seen veggies cut  in this way . Very easily and quickly. cleaning was a good with the brush included.

Would I buy this? Yes

For who? Everyone who likes cooking or salad lovers.

where to buy http://www.amazon.com/Best-Spiral-Slicer-Stainless-Spiralizer/dp/B00JPV3MIM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Need To Quit?

Booty Fresh Review