Holiday Harvest Snaps Review



     These are my thoughts on harvest snaps. As a first time taster I have seen these at the market. But was to cheap to try them. Now thanks to Calbee will be trying 4 favors of them Special Holiday snaps. 



          First up is COFFEE TOFFEE........Okay i was afraid to try this one. Because i do not like coffee. So Took a bite and I love this one. Taste is more cocoa  than coffee. Or should I just say mocha favor.   Does not tastes like peas.

       Next up is SALTED CARAMEL.......  Excited for this favor. Love all things caramel. Reminds me of the corn puffs but way more airy and light. Also tastes like  cereal.





        LENTIL SNAPS in Onion Thyme ....... Oh my gooodness are my favorite. Reason i gave up eating potato snacks due to heartburn. These are copy of cheese fries and onion rings. So much favor and not salty.

 \
        HARVEST SNAPS in Original ...... Another great favor.... the only one I can tastes the peas of course. could use more salt.



Winner of the 4 is lentil snaps.


Facebook: facebook.com/HarvestSnaps
Twitter: twitter.com/HarvestSnaps
Instagram: instagram.com/harvestsnaps
Pinterest: pinterest.com/harvestsnaps


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular posts from this blog

Booty Fresh Review