Santamedical PM-120 Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager Review




Out the box charging was a problem no indicators of finish.

 On to the device main functions. There are 6 modes all feel amazing. I have tension headaches. So I personally used on my shoulders ahhh. Feels like a tough massage therapy I needed. After one 20 minute treatment. Was relaxed enough to go outside and work.

 Second time I feel more relaxed with device. Was positioned in better placement too. Help me use less pain medications.

Every time i used gets better. the tension is my problem after 40 mins on shoulders feeling great.



video


Santamedical PM-120 Rechargeable Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager is a compact, portable, micro-computer controlled device. It can be used in many areas in your body, including arms, neck and shoulders, back, low back, legs, feet, joints etc. It may help to relieve pain and numbness in the following situations: Stiff neck; Muscle pains from over-exercise or stretch; Numbness from some chronic condition; Carpal-tunnel syndrome; Relieve pain and relax muscle spasms, or may prevent muscle atrophy. Recharge the internal lithium battery to keep them powered up for massages

In the box:
- Tens Unit handheld ontroller
- 4 electrodes
- A TENS unit manual
- TENS Unit
- 2 sets electrode wires
- Wall Unit Charger
- USB Cable
- Pad and Wires Collector
- Operating Manual

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XQIEKHC?


this is a free review and i was honest/

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Need To Quit?

Booty Fresh Review